The FroXx GmbH Personal Data Protection Policy effective from 01/01/2021
1. Personal data protection policy
2. Personal data protection policy from 25 May 2018
1. 1. What personal data is collected and for what purposes?
When you use our platform and/or when you register, we collect and process personal data about you such as: your first and last names.
We will also ask you to send us your email address in order to use this data for the creation of an account, sending emails of information and notifications, as well as for the newsletter.
We also collect your mailing address, phone number, IP address, and certain information available on your social networks. We will also ask you to send us an optional CV.
When you give us your contact information, we may contact you by phone and ask you for information about your professional project, your favorite course, qualifying votes, your funding preferences, your desire for long-term training, the brakes in relation to the proposed solution, the estimated start-up date, so depending on your situation the reason for the rejection. This data is used for registration, consultation, use, completion, extraction and transmission to promote our students' journeys.
In satisfaction surveys, we can use a customer satisfaction measurement tool. You will be asked via this tool to write an opinion on the training followed with FroXx GmbH.
Definition of "cookie" and its use. A "cookie" is a text file deposited on your computer when visiting our platform. In your computer, cookies are managed by your internet browser.
Different types of cookies are used on our site:
· Cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of our platform. They allow you to use the main features of our platform (e.g. access to your account). Without these cookies, you will not be able to use our platform normally.
· Functional cookies: These are cookies that allow us to customize your experience on our platform by remembering your preferences (such as social media sharing cookies). These cookies may be placed by a third party on our behalf, but they are not allowed to use them for purposes other than those described.
· Targeting cookies: These cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as the "Like" or "Share" buttons. These cookies are placed by third parties.
Types of cookies used. The following types of cookies are used on this site:
· "Temporary" Cookies: This type of cookie is active in your browser until you leave our platform and expires if you don't access the Site for a certain period of time.
· "Permanent" or "tracer" cookies: This type of cookie stays in your browser's cookie file for a longer period of time, depending on your web browser settings. Permanent cookies are also called tracer cookies.
Use of third-party cookies. We may use third-party partners, such as Google Analytics, to track the activity of visitors to our platform or to identify your interests on our platform and customize the offer addressed to you on our platform or outside our platform. Information that can be collected by third-party advertisers may include data such as geo-location data or contact information, such as email addresses. The privacy policies of these third-party advertisers provide additional information about how cookies are used.
We ensure that partner companies agree to process information collected on our platform exclusively for our purposes and in accordance with our instructions, in accordance with European regulations and commit to implementing appropriate measures to secure and protect data privacy.
Turn off cookies. You can disable cookies at any time by selecting 'the appropriate settings of your browser to disable cookies (the help section of the browser used specifies how to proceed).
We draw your attention to the fact that disabling cookies can reduce or prevent access to all or part of certain functions.
Regarding promotional emails: You can withdraw your consent at any time by (i) unchecking the relevant box in your account, (ii) clicking on the opt-out link provided in each of our communications or (iii) by contacting us.
For targeted advertising on third-party sites: you can refer to our Cookies Policy to understand how to withdraw your consent.
We collect the information you provide us, especially when:
· you browse our platform and apps
· you create, edit and access your personal account
· you fill out a contact form
· you fill out an application form to our training offers
· you contact our Customer Service
1. 3. Is your data shared with third parties?
The personal data about you collected on our platform is intended for the own use by FroXx GmbH and can be transmitted to the subcontractors that FroXx GmbH may use in the course of its services.
FroXx GmbH does not sell or lease your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes under any circumstances.
We also work closely with third-party companies that may have access to your personal data, in particular:
· When you specifically request it (for example, when you use authentication methods provided by social networks that allow you to integrate information from your account on their own platform into your FroXx GmbH profile;
· When we use search engine and analytics providers to improve and optimize our platform;
· In addition, FroXx GmbH does not disclose your personal data to third parties, except if (1) you (or your account administrator acting on your behalf) request it or authorize disclosure; (2) Disclosure is required to process transactions or provide services you have requested; (3) FroXx GmbH is compelled to do so by a government authority or regulator, in the event of a judicial requisition, subpoena or other similar governmental or judicial requirements, or to establish or defend a legal claim; or (4) the third party acts as agent or subcontractor of FroXx GmbH in the performance of services (for example, FroXx GmbH uses the services of a telecommunications company).
If FroXx GmbH or all or part of its assets are repurchased by a third party, the data in our possession will, if applicable, be transferred to the new owner.
We may aggregate data about you that we receive or send to our business partners, including all or part of your personal data and information collected through cookies. This aggregated information will only be used for the purposes described above.
1. 4. International Data Sharing
1. 5. How is your personal data protected?
FroXx GmbH applies generally accepted technological and organizational security measures to ensure that collected personal data is not lost, misappropriated, accessed, altered or disclosed by unauthorized third parties unless the disclosure of such data is required by existing regulations, including the request of a judicial, police, gendarmerie or any other authority authorized by law.
The security of personal data also depends on users. Users who are members of FroXx GmbH agree to keep their login and password confidential. Members also agree not to share their account and to report to FroXx GmbH any unauthorized use of that account as long as they are aware of it.
1. 6. How long do FroXx GmbH users' personal data last?
Personal data provided by FroXx GmbH Users will be deleted after a certain period of time and based on the data processed.
In order to allow members to recover their account in case of password forgetting after an extended period without a connection to the Site, your email is kept security. However, it can be deleted by changing the information in its profile on the "My Account" section of the Site.
We keep your data only for the time necessary for the purposes pursued, in accordance with legal requirements.
· Your personal data is archived at the end of the following periods:
o 5 years after you last used our platform, if you haven't closed your account;
o If your account has been suspended or blocked, we will keep your data for 2 years from the suspension to avoid any circumvention by your part of the rules in force on our platform.
1. 7. Are you a minor?
Our goal is to make education accessible to all, minors can access the Site to search for information.
Before accessing the Site, the consent of minors under the age of 16 must be given by the holder of parental authority.
Our platform does not include the registration, collection or storage of information about anyone 13 years of age or younger.
When you gave your consent when you were minors, your personal data was collected.
You will be able to exercise your right to be forgotten if you no longer want your data to be in our databases.
1. 8. What happens if FroXx GmbH services are used in relation to social networks?
When you use Social Networks and FroXx GmbH's services or applications in relation to social networks, this may result in the collection and exchange of certain data between social networks and FroXx GmbH.
We are not responsible for the use of your data by social networks on their own account. You have the ability to set up and control your data directly on social networks.
1. 9. What are your rights?
In accordance with current regulations, users of our platform have the following rights:
· Right of access and rectification;
· Update, complete user data;
· The right to lock or delete the data of Personal Users, when it is inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or where collection, use, communication or retention is prohibited;
· The right to withdraw consent at any time;
· Right to limit user data processing;
· right to object to the processing of personal data;
· the right to portability of the data that users will have provided, when this data is processed automatically based on their consent or contract.
If you want to know how FroXx GmbH uses this personal data, ask to correct it or object to a treatment you can send an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org address or send a letter to:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Wetzlarer Strasse 30,
1st Floor, Office # 3,
Finally, users of FroXx GmbH can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities (see https://www.bfdi.bund.de/EN/DataProtection/Subjects/Complaints/Complaints.html for more information).
Your queries will be processed within 30 days. In addition to your application, we will ask you to attach a photocopy of an identity document so that FroXx GmbH can verify your identity.
3. How to contact us - data protection officer
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Wetzlarer Strasse 30,
1st Floor, Office # 3,
Telephone: +49(0)331-98 222 507